Lakeside Animal Hospital offers our patient form(s) online so you can have it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s)
Surgery reminder information:
All pets must be dropped off at the clinic between:
7:30AM - 8:30AM on Monday and Friday mornings
8:00AM-9:00AM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings
- Please bring all vaccine and/or medical records when you drop off your animal.
- All cats must be brought in a sturdy, clean cat carrier with your last name on it.
- All dogs must be brought in on a leash.
- Do not feed your pet after 10:00 PM the night before surgery.
- Please take away water the morning of surgery.
- Please allow your animal to “do its business” before you drop them off.
- Call AFTER 1PM to check on your pet.
- Animals must be picked up between 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM unless directed otherwise.
Please be aware that Lakeside Animal Hospital closes promptly at 6:00 PM on Mondays and Fridays.
Spay and Neuter after care sheet:
This will let's you know what is involved in the after care for your being spayed or neutered. If you have any questions please feel free to call us. Thank you for spaying and neutering your pet.